ebXML Methodology, Patterns and Analysis
Welcome to the ebXML Methodology, Patterns and Analysis home page.
This team focuses on a broad range of support and analysis activities,
including: establishment of Core Components and Core Business Processes, definitions,
and work methodologies.
[Documentation and Deliverables]
[Participation and Mailing List]
The schedule for this team is
owned by the Core Components and Business Process joint
- Common Business Process Team
- The Common Business Process Team focuses on compiling a catalog of common business processes,
development of the ebXML Business Process Discovery and Analysis Worksheets,
and mentoring the Core Components Domain Teams with the ebXML Business Process Specification Methodology.
Team Lead: Brian Hayes
- Business Process Editor Toolset Proof-Of-Concept Team
- The Business Process Editor Toolset Proof-Of-Concept Team is focused on the specification and
developement of a Business Process Editor Toolset.
Co-Team Lead: Nita Sharma
Co-Team Lead: David Welsh
The deliverable documentation can be accessed via the Business Process and Core Components
Joint Delivery Team deliverables
- Mailing List Archives
- The mailing list archives are available at
- Meeting Notes
- Teleconference meeting notes are available in the
ebXML-ccbp-analysis mailing list archive.
Your participation in this team and mailing list is welcomed! Sign-up using the
ebXML participation form. Then send
email to the mailing list, email@example.com,
describing your interests and desired level participation.
The mailing list archives are available at